[Pywps-dev] OSGeo Incubation update

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 04:00:23 PDT 2017

Jachym: thanks for the info, and great to see this work!

For https://github.com/geopython/pywps/issues/281, I've provided comments
and updated the project graduation page to include the API documentation.

I think at this point if we can fix our OSGeo live installation we are
good to go for applying for graduation.  Let's discuss at our next PSC?

..Tom