[Pywps-dev] OSGeo Incubation update

Luí­s Moreira de Sousa luis.de.sousa at protonmail.ch
Mon Jul 24 08:37:46 PDT 2017

À propos: who is our liaison with OSGeo-Live? Tom?
During the code sprint I spoke with Astrid and Agelos, and it seems there is nothing much substantial to do to re-integrate PyWPS.
Btw, I worked with PyWPS 4.0 on OSGeo-Live 10.5 much of Tuesday, even fixed a small bug. It is now functioning flawlessly, with the main library pulled from PyPI and the flask app pulled from GitHub.
Cheers.

--
Luís Moreira de Sousa
Im Grund 6