[Pywps-dev] scheduler extension for pywps

Carsten Ehbrecht ehbrecht at dkrz.de
Thu Jun 8 05:25:07 PDT 2017

Hi Jachym,

i've made a pull request:
https://github.com/geopython/pywps/pull/271

I've added an "extensions" section to the documentation describing this
scheduler extension. A diagram shows the interactions between PyWPS and
the scheduler system.

It should be save to merge ... you need to decide if the
"pywps.processing" interface fits to your demands. You probably need to
adapt and change it when using celery.

Cheers,
Carsten

FAX:   +49 40 460094-270