[Pywps-dev] scheduler extension for pywps

Carsten Ehbrecht ehbrecht at dkrz.de
Mon Jun 12 04:07:51 PDT 2017

Hi Tom,

Stephan and i would be interested in taken part at the OGC telco ... at
least from time to time ...

Could you send us the connection details?

I won't make it this monday ... but next week.

Cheers,
Carsten

--
Carsten Ehbrecht
Abteilung Datenmanagement

Deutsches Klimarechenzentrum GmbH (DKRZ)
Bundesstraße 45 a • D-20146 Hamburg • Germany

Phone: +49 40 460094-148
FAX:   +49 40 460094-270
Email: ehbrecht at dkrz.de

Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Thomas Ludwig
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Amtsgericht Hamburg HRB 39784