[PyWPS-dev] WPS-REST binding

Carsten Ehbrecht ehbrecht at dkrz.de
Thu Dec 10 04:12:33 PST 2020

Hi Idan,

There is no wps-rest-api implementation in PyWPS yet. But there is a middleware application called weaver which has a wps-rest-api (close to the current specs) and can delegate to the PyWPS WPS 1.0.0  api:
https://github.com/crim-ca/weaver/tree/master/weaver/wps_restapi

Cheers,
Carsten
--
Carsten Ehbrecht
Abteilung Datenmanagement

Deutsches Klimarechenzentrum GmbH (DKRZ)
Bundesstraße 45 a • D-20146 Hamburg • Germany

Phone: +49 40 460094-148
FAX:   +49 40 460094-270
Email: ehbrecht at dkrz.de

Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Thomas Ludwig
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Amtsgericht Hamburg HRB 39784