[Qgis-community-team] Fwd: Russian translation of G.Shermans training manual

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Thu Aug 28 04:19:48 EDT 2008

Dear Bettina,

thanks a lot for your translation! I created a folder "workshops" to the
documentation area at http://download.osgeo.org/qgis/doc/ and added Gary's
english and your russian translation of the workshop at FOSS4G2007 in Victoria,
BC.

I also added a new workshop material notes to the documentation area at
qgis.org:
http://qgis.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=106&Itemid=79

thanks a lot
 Otto