[Qgis-community-team] Re: [Qgis-developer] Developer/contributor requirements

Stephan Holl stephan.holl at intevation.de
Tue Jun 3 02:43:22 EDT 2008

Hello Gary, all,

Gary Sherman <sherman at mrcc.com>, [20080519 - 20:56:19]

> Developers and contributors:
>
> As part of the incubation process for OSGeo we formalized our
> procedures for developers with commit access and for contributors
> who submit patches.
>
> Please take a look at:
>
>    http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/ContributorGuidelines
>
> Part of the process requires all contributors to send an email to
> the qgis-developer mailing list indicating concurrence. The email
> serves to document that you have read and understand the
> requirements, particularly with regard to the GPL and keeping QGIS
> free from trademark or patent infringement.
>
> I'm asking all developers, regardless of how long you have been with
> the project to send an email to the list at your earliest
> convenience. There have been several requests from new team members
> (release and community) requesting subversion access so this is a
> good time to implement this policy.
>
> If you have requested subversion access (regardless of the
> repository) you will need to post your agreement as stated above
> before access will be granted.
>
> I appreciate you taking the time to do this and thanks for all your
> hard work on QGIS!

Since I am no coder and only a documentation-contributor I would kindly
ask to grant write-permissions to the osgeo-userid 'sholl'. I had that
befor the transition to OSGeo.

I tried to commit but failed:
KACTIVITY von »/qgis/!svn/act/8f83468c-550e-49bd-b7d0-3d69de5aab2d«:
403 Forbidden (https://svn.osgeo.org)

Please let me know if you have some news for me.

Best regards and thanks

	Stephan

--
Stephan Holl <stephan.holl at intevation.de>, http://intevation.de/~stephan
Tel: +49 (0)541-33 50 8 32 | Intevation GmbH | AG Osnabrück - HR B 18998