[Qgis-community-team] Template

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Fri Jun 6 10:14:31 EDT 2008

Hi

> Tim, would you please so kind to send me the template
> (Thanks!) It's a nice template, but I think, there has to be little
> modification (e.g module positions). Second idea is to search a new
> template, where no great changes have to be made. And at last I can
> modify the installed template. My knowledge of html/css is enough to
> change some things on an existing template but not to create a new
> template. So in the end we can decide which template fits best and what
> other changes are required for a nice website.

I'm busy sending it to you via yousendit.com - you should get an email
from them later today. You will receive a complete backup of the
qgis.org joomla instance including sql dump etc.

Tim Sutton
QGIS Project Steering Committee Member - Release Manager
openModeller Desktop Developer
niche modelling tool
Home Page: http://tim.linfiniti.com
Skype: timlinux