[Qgis-community-team] Re: more latex questions

Tara Athan tara_athan at alt2is.com
Fri Jun 6 11:11:05 EDT 2008

I have received the feedback on even/odd pages - two-sided layout is the
goal.

Tara

Thomas Becker wrote:
> Hi Tara,
>
> I haven't got SVN access for now so I took the current branch (0.9.1)
> from the repository using wget.
>
> Now I am sitting here trying to compile the user_guide.tex and it
> appears to me
> that there are several superseded versions of packages used within
> qgis_syle.sty. Your log file is giving already hints about several
> documentclasses that are obsolete, furthermore my advise while using
> the KOMA classes would be to use scrpage2 instead of fancyheadings.
>
> Another thing that bugs me is all the stuff about even and odd pages.
> At the beginning it is said that the document should be set as an
> article. This documentclass doesn't support even and odd pages per
> default. However we can turn it on by using the class option twoside.
>
> In qgis_style.sty the fancyheadings has a setup for even and odd
> pages. Should the documentation be set in oneside or twoside mode?
>
> If you dont mind I will have a look further into the qgis_style.sty to
> get a first run-trough of LaTeX.
>
> Cheers, Thomas

My e-mail delivery has been unreliable lately, so I am asking for
return receipts from all my email messages.
OK'ing the return receipt lets me know that my message was delivered.
Thank you.

Tara Athan
Principal, Alternatives to Invasive Species
tara_athan [AT] alt2is.com
707-485-1198
PO Box 415
Redwood Valley, CA 95470