[Qgis-community-team] Re: backup of qgis.org

Stephan Reber stephan.reber at sr-gis.de
Wed Jun 11 06:26:18 EDT 2008

Hi Otto,

Otto Dassau schrieb:
> Hi Stephan,
>
> On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 14:22:43 +0200
> Stephan Reber <stephan.reber at sr-gis.de> wrote:
>

>> Hi Otto,
>>
>> I have recieved the data of qgis.org from Tim (Thanks, everything worked
>> fine!). The old template is copied to Joomla. Now I want to install the
>> backup of the qgis.org. Can I get access to MySQL or can I send the file
>> to you for installing the backup? Then I can rearrange the content and
>> put a first menu to the website.
>>

> looking at the web backup size this morning, it seems that the import of the
> "old" qgis.org database into mysql on went well on xblade14-2.

Yes, it went well. I was only worried to do something wrong. But with
additional help from my old mysql book and a look in the web, I was
confident to the right things. Only problem was, that the database
prefix was not the same. So I changed the global configuration in Joomla.
I tried add to this points to the documentation file- but I couldn't
write the file. Can I get permission to write this file? ...the same
question again;-).

regards,
Stephan