[Qgis-community-team] Re: [work] [Qgis-release-team] Re: [Qgis-developer] QGIS 0.11.0 feature freeze

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Sat Jun 28 16:35:03 EDT 2008

Hi all

Ok, so based on Tara, et al. comments I'm going to propose that we
abandon the GUI freeze for now, and get the release of 0.11.0 on track
again. Unless there are any objections I will put out a call for
translations, adjust the release timetable and get the show on the
road again. We will leave the GUI freeze to coincide with with final
1.0 release.

Tom - does that fit better with you? Also, do you have any specific
areas of the gui that you feel need more attention?

Regards

Tim