[Qgis-community-team] community-team IRC meeting

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Mon May 5 05:35:26 EDT 2008

Dear Community Team,

we will hold our first IRC meeting on 14 May 2008 at 4pm UTC on
channel #qgis-community-team at irc.freenode.net.

http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/CommunityTeamMeetings

The meeting (as all following) will be open for anyone to attend but it will be
moderated according to a defined agenda to avoid off topic conversation.
Main topic will be:

- organization of the new community team and definition of tasks for the
community assistants.

community assistants can add own/more topics, of course. A more detailed agenda
will be available before the meeting starts and we also plan a meeting log:
http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/CTeamMeeting1

kind regards,
 otto