[Qgis-community-team] Translations of the 0.10.0 announcement

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Mon May 5 07:20:53 EDT 2008

Hi,

after Tim has announced the new QGIS 0.10.0 release I started the translation
process and updated the Press_Releases site at the wiki Press Center. I would
now like to ask all translators to translate the announcement and send it to
relevant mailing lists in your language:

Here is a list of translators from former 0.9.0 release. Please tell us, if you
don't have time, so we can find another person to spread the good news :-). We
would also be happy about a short mail to know the mailing lists you send the
announcement to.

Czech: Martin Landa
http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/PR_0.10.0_cs

Italian: Paolo Cavallini
http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/PR_0.10.0_it

French: Yves Jacolin
http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/PR_0.10.0_fr

German: Otto Dassau -> done and sent to german gav-talk, grass-de and viscom-de
http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/PR_0.10.0_de

Spanish: Germán Carrillo, Samuel Mesa
http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/PR_0.10.0_es

If you want to translate the announcement into another language, not covered
yet, please write to the community-team list. We are happy to assist and include
your contributions.

@ Dear Release-Team

I checked off the german mailing lists and the qgis-user and qgis-developer list
at http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/ReleaseChecklist0.10.0. I don't know the
exact status and how you would like to proceed. If you need help, please write.

regards,