[Qgis-community-team] macros, example dataset

Tara Athan tara_athan at alt2is.com
Wed May 7 11:22:58 EDT 2008

These macros from Gary are a good headstart. If we discover other
categories, we can use these as a template.
A question for you latex gurus - Is it possible to include icons, such
as the icons for GRASS modules, in a macro for an inline style, or would
these need to be specified manually? The idea would be if the writer
refers to a tool having an icon, this icon is automatically included.

Now let me bring up a more challenging issue- a dataset for examples.
I would like to see a complete dataset with data in many formats, all in
the same location.
All examples in the manual would then use the same dataset.

I have no preference to the location - we could build from the Alaska
dataset by adding files in different formats (GRASS, etc), or if someone
has a better idea, I am willing to consider it.

Tara

--
My e-mail delivery has been unreliable lately, so I am asking for
return receipts from all my email messages.

Tara Athan
Principal, Alternatives to Invasive Species
tara_athan [AT] alt2is.com
707-485-1198
PO Box 415
Redwood Valley, CA 95470