[Qgis-community-team] Reorganize Users and Conference Corner

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Thu May 8 04:23:54 EDT 2008

Hi Lars,

for the UsersCorner and ConferenceCorner we can/should also start to collect
ideas before we meet at IRC. I suggest we reorganize the UsersCorner and
establish the ConferenceCorner in the community and with the help of the
community.

Have you already had a chance to look at the current status of the wiki pages
and maybe other gis projects, how they organize their 'user related' issues? If
so you could start to collect some 'internal' management information and
especially ideas and put it down at the UsersCornerManagement and
ConfrenceCornerManagement wiki page. And we discuss more here and at the IRC
meeting.

regards,