[Qgis-community-team] website - ideas/questions

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Sat May 17 17:44:59 EDT 2008

hi again - another try if my mails get through to the list ..

and I'd like to support stephan in completely rearranging and jumping to
joomla 1.5 (i'd prefer 2.0 but thats an other problem :) )

I also think it's now the right time to do some major changes - and i
completely agree with Stephan in saying for new users the website is
very confusing ..

so lets start make things better - with loading a lot of new users and
supports and bugreporters on board ..

regards

Werner