[work] [Qgis-community-team] website - ideas/questions

Tara Athan tara_athan at alt2is.com
Sun May 18 19:32:28 EDT 2008

Hi- I got a request earlier about using plain text on this mailing list,
and then I forgot and sent out  a big e-mail with embedded comments in
html.  It seems right that we should make the mailing list readable for
those participants who don't have html capability  for their e-mail.
Also, I understand that the archive scrubs html attachments, which makes
such messages quite hard to read.  I'll have to pay closer attention to
breaking this habit.

Tara