[work] [Qgis-community-team] Developer/contributor requirements

Tara Athan tara_athan at alt2is.com
Tue May 20 12:44:25 EDT 2008

The Contributor Guidelines are appropriate for code contributors but not
documentation contributors. Is there anyway to separate these or at
least acknowledge that what is expected for documentation contributors
is different than for code contributors?

I am not subscribed to the developer's mailing list, I have no intention
of doing so, nor do I expect to contribute any code in the near future.

Tara