[work] Re: [Qgis-community-team] coordination with release-team efforts

Stephan Holl stephan.holl at intevation.de
Sat May 24 04:57:15 EDT 2008

Hello Tara,

Tara Athan <tara_athan at alt2is.com>, [20080523 - 22:57:31]

> I installed a Tex editor (TexMaker) and MikTeX, and attempted to
> compile the manual (trunk).
> I get an error:
>
> ! LaTeX Error: File 'floatflt.sty' not found.

Since I am on GNU/Linux Debian Etch I have this package in tetex-extra.

It _seems_ that miktex does not ship the package floatflt.

You could download the package floatflt manually and drop it into your
miktex-installation (though I cannot give you the exact receipe how to
do that, sorry.).

AFter doing to you should update the latex-internal db using mktexlsr
or texhash (both from latex-commandline).

Alternatively you could drop the attached floatflt.sty inside the
trunk-folder and recompile. This should get picked up then.

Perhaps this helps?

Best regards

	Stephan

--
Stephan Holl <stephan.holl at intevation.de>, http://intevation.de/~stephan
Tel: +49 (0)541-33 50 8 32 | Intevation GmbH | AG Osnabrück - HR B 18998