[Qgis-community-team] help with manual revision

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Sun May 25 09:21:11 EDT 2008

Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 25.05.2008, 14:40 +0200 schrieb Werner Macho:
> hi!
>
> I recently wrote my whole diploma thesis with LaTeX .. held in a svn
> repository with changing access (with compilation) from Linux and
> Windows (still no MacOS here)

Maybe Sebastien Vial could help us to create a short documentation for
latex usage under Mac at the wiki?

> So if I can help anywhere and someone tell me where the problem is
> I'll
> do my best to verify the problem and solve it..

thanks Werner, maybe you can help Tara and test the manual checkout and
compilation under Windows and add some notes to the wiki
ManualManagement page for future contributors using Windows? That would
help a lot.