[Qgis-community-team] help with manual revision

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Tue May 27 04:22:42 EDT 2008

Hi Werner,

On Tue, 27. May 2008 at 10:04:34 +0200, Werner Macho wrote:
> but two times enter compiles the manual .. with 1 error..

> Maybe someone understand whats wrong here? I found out that in
> qgis_user.sty there are a lot of "empty lines" at the end - if you
> delete them there are much more errors like that.. And I think cleaning
> out this error means a fine compile also under MikTeX without the
> Makefile (having prepared the .eps files before)

If you comment out the hyperref line at the end of qgis_style.sty
the error disappears.

BTW if you use pdflatex instead of plain latex you can also uses the
PNGs and JPGs directly, without the need to create eps first - and I
think PDF is our main target anyway...

Jürgen

--
Jürgen E. Fischer         norBIT GmbH               Tel. +49-4931-918175-0

Rheinstrasse 13, 26506 Norden