[Qgis-community-team] Re: [Qgis-release-team] release team meeting logs (20080523)

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Wed May 28 12:11:55 EDT 2008

Hi,

I don't have much to add to Tim's comments. In general the team tasks
should not overlap, of course, and if that happens we should reorganize it and
make it clearer, who is responsible. I guess this will need some time, but
finally everybody knows what to do (independent of the team) and we will be
able to complement each other.

A current status of the community-team responsibilities is available at the
wiki: http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/Project_Organigram. There I tried to make
things clearer for the community-team assistants and anybody else, of course.

I would also encourage again all community and release team assistants to
communicate and cooperate on both lists. This will help to organize our work and
make it as efficient as possible. So - thanks a lot Richard for your questions
:-).

 regards,
  Otto