[Qgis-community-team] Website Management/TODO

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Thu May 29 16:03:20 EDT 2008

hi all!

I'm also off until next thursday and just want to wish you all a nice week.
And of course, as I have been a long time administrator at our
university, I just want to repeat (for the upcoming qgis site) that
stability is real important , but from my experience - if we do not rely
on 3rd party modules (or at least in a somehow controllable amount) I'd
still take joomla 1.5.
Just because it is already out there and considered to be stable as
well. Of course we have to take care and react on possible security
holes - but isn't it the same with 1.0?
 From my point of view, and as long as 1.5 is not marked as alpha or
beta or rc I'd always take the latest stable.

best wishes for the website and until next thursday
regards
Werner