[Qgis-community-team] Website Management/TODO

Stephan Reber stephan.reber at sr-gis.de
Thu May 29 16:54:24 EDT 2008

Hi all!

I'm aware of the consistent look and feel of the whole webappearance by
QGIS. I consider this as an important point. So I keep this in mind.
Maybe I misunderstood Tara. I thought there is need of a backup tool.
There is nothing wrong about just using cron job, mpack, tar and mysqldump.
Security is important. But the highest risks are wrong settings and
older versions of the used software. These risks depend not on the
software you use (as long as it is supported). I will dig a little
deeper about the joomla versions this weekend.

It is great to have the DNS entry. So we can start to work on the
website in short time.

regards
Stephan