[Qgis-community-team] Re: help with manual revision

Tara Athan tara_athan at alt2is.com
Fri May 30 00:33:47 EDT 2008

I really appreciate the effort that you all have put in to find a
workable Windows build procedure for the manual.

After a few false starts, I did manage to build the manual on my Windows
system using the procedure on the Manual Management wiki page.
I have added some additional steps and details to that procedure based
on my experience.

I do see the graphics and some of the references are resolved, but not
all of them. I tried running make a second time, but this did not fix it.
See the reference to the installation chapter on p. 87 as an example.

Thanks for all your help, and I do feel like I am making some progress now.

Tara