[Qgis-community-team] Documentation translation

George Machitidze giomac at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 04:52:50 EST 2008

Hi Otto, thank you for response!
I've already got whatI need - found it in SVN docs/trunk tree, I mean latex
files for documentation and etc. Only problem I faced was compilation
problems with original english version. My request can be marked as
"satisfied".
qgis_ka.ts is mostly done (we may call it "my opensource soul"
contribution), but regarding documentation I had no time, but there was
commercial offer to my company, but unfortunately it's maybe postponed, or
maybe will be done by other team...

--
BR,
George Machitidze