[Qgis-community-team] Documentation translation

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Tue Nov 18 05:25:35 EST 2008

Hi George,

On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 13:52:50 +0400
"George Machitidze" <giomac at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Otto, thank you for response!
> I've already got whatI need - found it in SVN docs/trunk tree, I mean latex
> files for documentation and etc. Only problem I faced was compilation
> problems with original english version. My request can be marked as
> "satisfied".

ok, please consider, that the current english manual from trunk is not yet
finished and definitely include old content. And therefore this version is not
yet useful for any translation work.

> qgis_ka.ts is mostly done (we may call it "my opensource soul"
> contribution),

ok, great, just send the qgis_ka.ts to Werner. Even if it is not yet
totally done, we can commit the current status, you update your svn trunk and
send us the rest later - no problem.

> but regarding documentation I had no time, but there was
> commercial offer to my company, but unfortunately it's maybe postponed, or
> maybe will be done by other team...

ok, I hope the other team will contact us as well and we finally have a russian
translation of the upcoming 1.0.0 manual.

kind regards,
 Otto