[Qgis-community-team] gui translation updates

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Thu Sep 11 04:54:31 EDT 2008

Hi Werner,

qgis wiki is down at the moment, but I remember from the ReleaseChecklist1.0,
that now after feature freeze, we should encourage all qgis users who are
involved in gui translation to update and send their *.ts gui translation files
to you. Can you do that, before you are leaving today?

The time slot is about one week from today and ends definitely, when Tim
has created a 1.0 branch in svn. I guess it would be a good idea to send one
mail today to the relevant lists, and another reminder maybe two days before
branching is going to take place.

thanks a lot,