[Qgis-community-team] Help Needed in Configuration for Documentation purpose

Bishwarup Banerjee bishwarup.banerjee at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 01:49:50 EDT 2009

Dear All,

I want to contribute to the QGIS Documentation, but dont know how.  I asked
Mr. Carson, and with his help I have started the process.
I have downloaded and installed *TortoiseSVN* and *TexMaker*.
I have downloaded *MSYS-1.0.11-2004.04.30-1*, *MiKTeXsetup-2.7.3224*, *
ImageMagick-6.5.4-10-Q16-windows-dll* and *ghostscript-8.64.tar*.
I am able to get the repository in the TortoiseSVN but struck in TexMaker.
How should I configure it for Windows XP?
Which order I should Install these softwares and do I need anything more?
And then how to start working after that?

It will be kind of you if you can help me out.

With Warm Regards,
Bishwarup