[Qgis-community-team] compiling manual & image quality

Jacolin Yves yjacolin at free.fr
Mon Aug 24 05:20:29 EDT 2009

Le Monday 24 August 2009 11:14:20 Werner Macho, vous avez écrit :
> Hi!
>
> I'm with Carson .. It would not make any sense changing the wohle manual
> procedure now ..
> But for the next release it's a good idea to change to a "better" way of
> compiling (at least the manual will be released in a better pdf quality)
>
> regards
> Werner

Please, note that we are talking about the *french* traduction of the user
guide, not about the trunk release ;) The french release is in
docs/branches/1.0.0/french/user_guide of svn ;)

May be that's not change anything?! Am I wrong if I say there is no problem to
change the french user guide build process? and *then* see what we can do for
the trunk release after 1.2.0 release.

The french release won't be release before ... hum, end of september as we are
still in the traduction process, well almost in the final proof reading
process :)

Regards,

Y.
--
Yves Jacolin

Ne demandez pas si vous pouvez contribuer, contribuez ! :)
---
http://softlibre.gloobe.org