[Qgis-community-team] Translators credits

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Thu Jan 15 08:52:47 EST 2009

Hi,

we could use the GUI Translators list in the wiki:
http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/TranslatorsCorner

This list is not up-to-date, there are people missing, but we could take
advantage of this idea and update it now. Anybody involved in the QGIS
Gui translation could have a look at the TranslatorsCorner and add her/his
name.

Werner could you also try to find out about the people who sent ts files but
don't exist in the wiki table yet?

regards,
 Otto