[Qgis-community-team] Translators credits

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 09:01:05 EST 2009

AFAIK the list is from my point completed ..
Some people told me they are working in a team and only one send me the
result .. but as long as they dont tell me any name I only enter the
responsible person (my contact person) from the team.
And I always thought WIKI is some kind of "internal" information -
because the page is informative but not so nice to look at ;)

regards Werner