[Qgis-community-team] sec 8.2.1 - CRS automatically set by 1st loaded layer

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 04:49:17 EST 2009

If you want I can take a closer look on chapter "Working with
Projections" as I run into troubles lately anyway.
So I just take the manual and look if everything is working as described
(expected).

Is there any solution to the .prj problems available or is it just a
thing of ESRI writing .prj out wrong?

regards
Werner