[Qgis-community-team] Contibution to wiki?

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Mon Jan 26 02:45:28 EST 2009

Hi Lars,

can you also add these russian QGIS related links from Maxim Dubinin
<sim at gis-lab.info> to the wiki UsersCorner.

thanks
 Otto

###############################

http://gis-lab.info
This is our non-commercial, GIS/RS oriented community, we are more and
more moving towards OSGIS including QGIS. We're busy providing support
for other individuals seeking answers and writing articles (of which
we have hundreds already) on various GIS/RS topics.

Here are some important links related to QGIS:

Forum to discuss OSGIS related questions (big deal of these questions about
QGIS) http://gis-lab.info/forum/viewforum.php?f=14

Articles:
Installing QGIS for Linux
http://gis-lab.info/qa/qgis-install-linux.html

Creating standalone application using Python and QGIS
http://gis-lab.info/qa/qgis-standalone.html

Georeferencing using QGIS
http://gis-lab.info/qa/georef-qgis.html

Workaround limitation for adding fields to shapefiles in QGIS
http://gis-lab.info/qa/qgis-attr.html

Editing vector data in QGIS
http://gis-lab.info/qa/qgis-vector.html