[Qgis-community-team] Contibution to wiki?

Agustin Lobo Agustin.Lobo at ija.csic.es
Mon Jan 26 04:54:59 EST 2009

Lars,
The web page I provided is temporary, actually just
created that google site for it. It would be better to
put that as a wiki page in the UsersCorner, with the
additional advantage that
others could eventually modify it.

Also, I think that we should have a link to
the UsersCorner in a prominent place of the Download Page.

Cheers,

Agus

--
Dr. Agustin Lobo
Institut de Ciencies de la Terra "Jaume Almera" (CSIC)
e-mail Agustin.Lobo at ija.csic.es
http://www.ija.csic.es/gt/obster