[Qgis-community-team] Translating tex-files, visual editor

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 04:16:35 EDT 2009

Hi!

Hmmm if you only like visual ones there are only 2 (beside LyX) that I
know of:

http://www.latexeditor.org/ (a bit buggy and not always working)
http://www.bakoma-tex.com/  (seems to be a commercial one with high
system requirements)

Fact is that it's always better to use plain TeX with some of the
editors i sent you before. You will definitely have more options and are
much more free in editing.

regards
Werner