[Qgis-community-team] Translating tex-files, visual editor

Maxim Dubinin sim at gis-lab.info
Fri Mar 27 23:02:39 EDT 2009

Sure, I'd prefer using for editing something like Winshell myself, but our translation
projects are usually multi-participants (10+ people). We've translated GRASS and gvSIG
manuals and our experience is that usually half of the contributors
are easily scared by extra stuff they need to learn. So usually
we're trying to keep entrance barrier as low as possible, including
technical aspects of things.

Otto, I'm gonna add something to wiki about LyX, but I'll have to learn it
myself first ;)

Anyway, thanks for all your help, believe me, I can compare quality of
docs between projects and QGIS is awesome!

 Maxim                          mailto:sim at gis-lab.info