[Qgis-community-team] manual status?

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Tue Jul 27 04:51:06 EDT 2010

Hi manual team,

what is the current status of the manual updates? Can you give a short
feedback what you did and what and when you can do the open sections as
listed in the wiki? It would be great, if we can do the necessary updates
soon to have a nice manual for the upcoming 1.5 release.

http://www.qgis.org/wiki/Manual_Writing

Again, the list of new features that need to be updated is here:

http://www.qgis.org/wiki/ManualTasks#Updates_QGIS_1.5_User_Guide

please add your name, as Anne already did next to the tasks, when you
updated it in the manual.

if there are still any problems (e.g. working with svn), we can help.