[Qgis-community-team] manual status?

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Wed Jul 28 05:08:36 EDT 2010

Hi,

I updated the install and coding guide and prepared a pdf version - so this
paper is done and can be uploaded, once we have access to the download
server again.

I will now start to go through the user guide task list from top to bottom.
Except from Bogus, Micha and Anne, i haven't heard anything about the status
yet. Anyway, please update your local svn version, before you make changes,
because it might be that I have applied some changes to "your" sections then.

http://www.qgis.org/wiki/ManualTasks

You can follow the changes I did in the ManualTasks list, of course.