[Qgis-community-team] How to deal with bugs in contributed plugins not on the tracker and without a homepage

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 10:08:20 EDT 2011

I second this request,

I have TONS of tickets to file against 3rd party plugins and many other
that need to be moved from the core tracker to the proper plugin project
trac.

The trac plugin pages for contributed plugins should be created by the
trac admins and then the authors be noticed, because it doesn't seem
they are interested (or know at all) in doing that.

cheers

-- Giovanni --