[Qgis-community-team] QGIS 1.6 manual in Japanese

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Wed Dec 7 04:45:44 EST 2011

Hi Anne,

great news, I will add the link to the website. At the moment we still use
latex in git, but we will probably in the near future migrate to rst and that
might be the solution to also support Japanese fonts.

Please tell Yoichi Kayama that it would be a good idea to join the
Qgis-community-team list, so we can help and discuss more.