[Qgis-community-team] Translation Coordinator

Stefanos Anastasiou emperor_stef at yahoo.gr
Fri Jan 14 21:31:07 EST 2011

Hello!

There's been a mistake in the "Manual Translation" page (http://www.qgis.org/wiki/Manual_Translation) about the greek coordinator. I guess it was my bad, due to the fact that my name to the mailing list has been appearing wrong. My name is Stefanos Anastasiou (I've fixed my e-mail account information - it should appear OK by now).
  I'd like to ask the admin you if it's easy to change it from Stefanos Emperor to Stefanos Anastasiou.

Regards,
Stefanos