[Qgis-community-team] User guide patch

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Mar 11 03:18:07 EST 2011

Il giorno ven, 11/03/2011 alle 12.18 +1300, Alister Hood ha scritto:
> - Could the explanation of TIN and IDW from the Gentle Introduction
> be copied to the user guide?

Agreed; I believe there is a ticket open on this. I think as we add
analyses, we should document them, otherwise they are of little use for
professional purposes.

> - Wouldn't it be best to consistently refer to the layer control
> either as the "Table of Contents" or as the "Map Legend", instead
> of using both terms? (Or at least define both terms in section 2.2
> of the manual)

Agreed, consistency is important (and difficult to maintain).
It would be good if users could add comments to the manual, to point out
inconsistencies and errors (wiki-style).
Any ideas on this?

All the best.