[Qgis-community-team] User guide patch

Alister Hood alister.hood at synergine.com
Fri Mar 11 03:30:31 EST 2011

I've no idea how to do it, but I agree that this would be a big
Improvement.

If we're talking about improvements to the way the user manual is done,
does anyone know if it would be possible to literally highlight changes
in the manual since the previous version?  This would make it much
easier for users to learn about new or changed features in each QGIS
version, as well as any other content that has been added (such as
explanations of TIN and IDW ;) ).

Alister