[Qgis-community-team] User guide patch

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 04:45:31 EST 2011

On Fri, 2011-03-11 at 09:18 +0100, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Il giorno ven, 11/03/2011 alle 12.18 +1300, Alister Hood ha scritto:
[...]
> > - Wouldn't it be best to consistently refer to the layer control
> > either as the "Table of Contents" or as the "Map Legend", instead
> > of using both terms? (Or at least define both terms in section 2.2
> > of the manual)
>
> Agreed, consistency is important (and difficult to maintain).
> It would be good if users could add comments to the manual, to point out
> inconsistencies and errors (wiki-style).
> Any ideas on this?

Hi Paolo, Alister, all,

some time ago we thought of creating a HTML version of the manual with
user comments to each section, like PostgreSQL's manual:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.0/interactive/index.html

we are still looking on how to implement it, ideas welcome!

Best regards,
Anne
--
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Aghisla