[Qgis-community-team] About publishing Korean QGIS manual in real book & e-book

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Thu Apr 19 04:07:06 EDT 2012

Hi Sanghee,

the manual is licensed under GNU FDL, your publishing plan needs to fit
this. http://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl-1.3.en.html

And we would like to encourage you to integrate the book/pdf/e-book into the
QGIS website. For English, French and German we publish printed versions on
demand via LuLu press. I guess we could assist you here and help to add it,
too.

http://www.lulu.com/shop/otto-dasseau/quantum-gis-17-user-manual-bw/paperback/product-17263706.html
http://www.lulu.com/shop/otto-dasseau/quantum-gis-17-user-manual/paperback/product-17263657.html