[Qgis-community-team] latex toolbtntwo style in rst missing

Yves Jacolin (free) yjacolin at free.fr
Mon Apr 23 14:49:37 EDT 2012

Otto,

We have to create |icon| shorcut in the conf.py file for each icon.

The readme file tell you how to create such shorcut :

.. |icon| image:: img/en/nix.png

icon should be one label for example:
.. |nix| image:: img/en/nix.png

See https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-
Documentation/blob/master/user_guide/conf.py#L90

Y.
Le lundi 23 avril 2012 20:34:22, Otto Dassau a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> at the hackfest i remember that Yves created a rst style to use instead of
> the latex style \toolbtntwo. It is defined in readme.README.rst. Now I
> can't find the |icon| style anymore and I don't know how to add it.
>
> * Gui label with icon::
>
>         \toolbtntwo{icon}{label}
>
>   move to::
>         |icon| :guilabel:`label`