[Qgis-community-team] another version of latex2rst

Benjamin Bohard benjamin.bohard at orange.fr
Tue Apr 24 02:23:22 EDT 2012

Hi,

I forked QGIS-Documentation project recently
(git at github.com:Icephale/QGIS-Documentation.git). I commit a new version
of the script latex2rst.py. I reorder most of functions in a way I found
clearer to add new filter. I did not touch any over file for now.

I won't issue a pull request for now as it lacks some environment and
inline markup filters. You may want give it a try.

Considering 80 characters length of lines, I wonder if it is convenient
for tables. Anyway, I suppress most of return carriages and newlines
processing the tex file because of some difficulties I encountered
converting inline markups (like \textbf{} or so) when they span over
several lines.

Benjamin Bohard