[Qgis-community-team] convention for label/reference

Larissa Junek junek at gbd-consult.de
Tue Apr 24 04:59:15 EDT 2012

Hi,

so far if we use the rules from the README.rst, then the text would
contain the latex label information like "label_qgisserver". Are there
any convenstions, what to use here. The README.rst says:

================

This is for create a reference somewhere::

	.. _`my_anchor`:

This is call the reference in the **same page**::

	see section `my_anchor`_ for more information

This is the same thing, but called in another page::

	see section :ref:`my_anchor` for more information.

For sections we could simply use the section name as label. for
example ".. _`working with vector data`:"... but for figures?

Any hint is welcome.

Kind regards,
Larissa