[Qgis-community-team] Translation of images

Paolo Corti pcorti at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 13:17:36 PDT 2012

On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 9:48 PM, Tim Sutton <tim at linfiniti.com> wrote:

> Thanks. How easy would it be to 'pootle enable' it? I would love to
> see it translatable online along with the QGIS User Manual. Perhaps we
> can use it as a test bed since we don't have all the legacy
> implications from the manual? Also once the manual conventions are
> finalises we will try to align the training manual to those where
> possible.

Shouldn't be that difficult. As soon as I have a couple of hours of
spare time, I will try to integrate it in pootle (we can have as many
projects as we wish in the portal).
It is just a matter of soft linking the .po files from the github
repository. And integrate your script in the existing workflow, maybe
in the actual makefile [1]
And yes, having it as a test bed, both for translators and graphic
output is definitely a good idea

[1] https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/blob/master/Makefile

--
Paolo Corti